Car Pride Auto Spa Lotto Club
1. The Car Pride Auto Spa (the “Contest”) is open to all legal residents of Ontario, Canada who have reached the age of majority at the time of participation, including employees and Management of Car Pride Auto Spa. (herein referred as the “Contest Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, , contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled (“Participant(s)”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Car Pride Auto Spa will buy one (1) LottoMax ticket for each weekly on Friday and also on Tuesday for Draw (http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/games/howtoplay.do?game=lottomax), when possible. That ticket will be photographed and displayed on Car Pride’s Facebook Page.
3. How to Participate
In order to be considered an active participant in Car Pride Auto Spa’s weekly Lotto Club you must complete the following actions and adhere to the following rules:
a) You must LIKE Car Pride Auto Spa Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/carprideautospa
b) You must COMMENT and SHARE on the original posted photo of the current week’s ticket to be considered a participant in the Lotto Club
c) Draws are held every Friday and Tuesdays. LOTTO MAX tickets are sold until 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) on draw nights. 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) will be the cut off to participate in that week’s Lotto Club ticket.
Winning Ticket – If the Car Pride Auto Spa’s ticket wins the Jackpot, those winnings will be distributed through all active Participants that week who LIKED, COMMENTED and SHARED the ticket with Management being the exception. A diagram of the winning tiers is highlighted below.
To see how the jackpot is divided and managed by the OLG please visit here:
All other winnings will not be distributed.
4. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing personal information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Facebook. Contest Sponsor is collecting personal information about Participants and will only use such personal
information for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by Participants unless Participants provide Contest Sponsor with explicit permission to do so.
5. By entering this Contest, Participants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their respective affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. The winner (a) releases Contest Sponsor, its respective affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability resulting from any incident related to his/her participation in the Contest and acceptance of the Grand Prize. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Participants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in this Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
6. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of this Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all Participants without right of appeal.
7. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing personal information to the Contest Sponsor and not to Facebook. Contest Sponsor is collecting personal information about Entrants and will only use such personal information for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by Entrants unless Entrants provide Contest Sponsor with explicit permission to do so.
8. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any participant with these Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules.
9. If the identity of a Participant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account at the time of participation will be deemed to be the Participant. A selected Participant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the selected entry.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Lotto Club Car Pride Auto Spa Lotto Club 1. The Car Pride Auto Spa (the “Contest”) is open to all legal residents of Ontario, Canada who have reached the age of majority at the time of