Lotto Results Saturday 27th October 2018
The 2,384th Lotto draw took place on Saturday 27th October 2018 and the results were:
All 21 Lotto Raffle Numbers:
Millionaire Raffle Code (Tier 1):
£20,000 Raffle Codes:
|Category||Winners||Prize Per Winner||Prize Fund Amount|
|Match 5 plus Bonus||1||£78,663||£78,663|
|Match 2||1,287,895||Free Ticket||–|
|Other Draw Details|
|Ball Set Used: 1|
|Ball Machine Used: Guinevere|
‹ Previous Draw Next Draw ›
Copyright © 2021 Lottery.co.uk
Players must be 18 or over to participate in online lotteries.
The content and operations of this website have not been approved or endorsed by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited, the National Lottery Commission, SLE or People’s Postcode Lottery.
Lotto results for draw number 2384 on Saturday 27th October 2018, including the full winning prize breakdown. Are you a winner?
Powerball results for 10/27/18; 2 winners split $687 million jackpot
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI — Two players will split the fourth largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history as they matched all five white numbers and the Powerball to win the $687 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Oct. 27.
Those winning tickets were sold in Iowa and New York.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Oct. 31 will be worth $40 million with a cash option of $23 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 27: 8-12-13-19-27
The Red Powerball Power Number: 4
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Oct. 27:
- Prior to the drawing, lottery officials announced the jackpot was worth $687 million, down from the previous estimate of $750 million.
- Along with the grand prize winner, 15 players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million as well. Those tickets were sold in California, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas.
- There were two winners in California, two in Florida, two in New Jersey, two in New York and three in Texas.
- One player in Florida and one player in Texas also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- In Michigan, seven tickets sold matched four white ball and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 3,571,173 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 114,161 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 30, with an estimated jackpot of $45 million and cash option of $25 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Oct. 31, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Powerball results for 10/27/18; 2 winners split $687 million jackpot Courtesy Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI — Two players will split the fourth largest