Mega Millions Numbers for 10-19-2018
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tablesView the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Friday October 19th 2018
Mega Millions results for 10/19/18; did anyone win the $1B jackpot?
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI — Lottery players will now have a shot at the largest lottery jackpot ever as there was no winner of the $1 billion Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing on Friday, Oct. 19.
That means the estimated jackpot for the drawing on Tuesday, Oct. 23 will both a record-breaking $1.6 billion. The cash option for that jackpot will be worth $904 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 19: 15-23-53-65-70
The Gold Mega Ball: 7
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 19:
- While there was no grand prize winner, 15 players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in California, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Virginia. There were two winners in Illinois, four in New York, two in Texas and two in Virginia.
- One of the players in Texas also played the Megaplier option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Prize data for the state of Michigan was not available as of 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
- There were 5,143,516 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, Oct. 20 with an estimated jackpot of $470 million and a cash option of $2682.6 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, Oct. 20 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Saturay’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $105,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.Mega Millions results for 10/19/18; did anyone win the $1B jackpot? Courtesy Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI — Lottery players will now have a shot at the ]]>