525 west 52nd street lottery
By Admin Post date
Qualified renters can snag brand new Hell’s Kitchen apartments for under $1,000/month
Share this Article
Yet another plum affordable housing listing has opened up this week, this one in 525 West 52nd Street, a new development currently underway in Hell’s Kitchen. Per the listing on NYC Housing Connect, there are a total of 79 affordable rentals up for grabs in the building, a mix of studios, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms for renters making between $32,640 and $54,360 per year, depending on apartment and family size.
The full list of availabilities, prices, and income requirements can be found below:
As the Real Deal has previously reported, the building is part of a larger project from Taconic Investment Partners, which all told will include 392 apartments, and “more than 30,000 square feet of rentable retail space.”
According to the listing, amenities will include a 24-hour concierge, outdoor roof decks, and for extra fees, a library, sports lounge, screening room, golf simulators, fitness center, storage, laundry, a pet spa, and a party room. Per usual with these types of affordable developments, preference for half of the apartments will go to current neighborhood residents, in this case of Manhattan’s Community Board 4.
If you’re interested and think you qualify, you can create a profile and apply online via NYC Housing Connect, or request a paper application by mailing a self-addressed envelope to 525 W. 52nd Street Apts, 243 5th Avenue, Box 428, New York, NY 10016. Whichever method you prefer, applications are due by October 8th.
Note: Brick Underground is in no way affiliated with New York City public housing. If you are interested in applying to this or other affordable housing developments, please go to the NYC Housing Connect website for information and instructions.
Yet another plum affordable housing listing has opened up this week, this one in 525 West 52nd Street, a new development currently underway in Hell’s Kitchen.
Rental Building News and Offers
The block-through lobby at 525W52 is more than a lobby; it has 10,000 square feet of dedicated amenity space including co-working areas and an intimate lounge, and is designed with features like polished concrete gallery floors, corten steel sculptural elements, wood ceilings, custom hand woven rugs and commissioned art pieces. It also features a glass-enclosed landscaped atrium that opens to the sky, designed by Future Green Studio. To top off the list, a 15th-floor landscaped rooftop terrace has places to lounge and take in the views, and also has an event room for private entertaining.
Interested in renting at 525 West 52nd Street? Contact the leasing office at (212) 557-5252 or visit the property’s official website.
FIND MORE NO-FEE RENTAL OFFERS IN NYC
525 West 52nd Street Leasing
- CityRealty’s 525W52 Profile
- 525W52 Official Website
- Midtown West Apartments & Neighborhood Info
- Search New York City Apartments For Rent
Additional Info About the Building
- 525 west 52nd street
- handel architects
- hells kitchen
- midtown west
- mitsui fudosan america
- taconic investment partners
- From Boerum HillManhattan Inventory Declines as Rents Slip 5% + See NYC’s Top 10 Rental Buildings w/ Pet-friendly Amenities Friday, November 20, 2020
- From Clinton HillPandemic Price Cuts: Upgrade into one of these newly-reduced rentals asking under $2,000/month Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- From DUMBO40+ NYC luxury buildings with gyms offering months of free rent Thursday, October 22, 2020
- From Midtown WestA guide to pet-friendly apartment living in NYC Thursday, October 8, 2020
- From Beekman/Sutton Place$1000 Gift Cards: These 16 luxury NYC rentals will pay you to live there Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- From Lincoln CenterNYC buildings with tennis courts to channel your inner Serena Thursday, September 10, 2020
- From Beekman/Sutton PlaceAs Vanessa Carlton cuts price of Soho loft, check out these NYC rentals now over 30% off! Thursday, September 3, 2020
- From Broadway CorridorNYC rents fall 8% in August 2020; See average rents + 14 luxury buildings with great roof decks, gyms, and concessions Friday, August 28, 2020
Featured New York City No Fee Rental Buildings
More No Fee Rental Deals
- Leasing Updates
- Look inside The Artisan; Essex Crossing rental now leasing from $2,188/month
- The Cove readies for leasing as 45 days remain for affordable housing lottery; See new LIC apartments
- Rybak unveils VECTOR: Crafty new rental to bring 60 eco-conscious apartments to Brooklyn
- Grand Opening
- Manhattan-style rentals surrounded by green debut in Riverdale, Now leasing from $2,500/mo.
- The Arches: Ultra-chic Harlem River waterfront apartments now leasing from $2,246/month
- Making a Splash: 12 Jersey City rentals with rooftop pools, magical views, and leasing incentives
- Special Offers
- Avalon Fort Greene offering discounts on select units; No-fee rentals from $2,845/month
- Security Deposit Discounts at Beatrice Apartments in Chelsea; No Fee Rentals from $3,855/Month
- Security Deposit Special at Jersey City’s 70 Greene Street – Only $1,000 Required on Select Leases
Buy & Sell
RLS IDX Data display by CityRealty.com, LLC. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. ©2020 REBNY Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer and for no listing shall the number of bedrooms listed be considered a legal conclusion.
All closed sales data has been provided by the New York City Department of Finance via the Automated City Register Information System (ACRIS). No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of any data provided by ACRIS or any other sources.
Factories and warehouses once located in Hells Kitchen are long-gone, but the design of the rental building 525 West 52nd Street pays them homage,Qualified renters can snag brand new Hell's Kitchen apartments for under $1,000/month Share this Article Yet another plum affordable housing listing has ]]>